The Slumberkins Book Club
Storytime is a powerful tool in building relationships & connections. With the support of engaging stories, children are inspired to learn about and connect with the world around them. This summer, help your child’s skills flourish with Slumberkins Book Club.
Self-Belief Box Set One
Support your child's self-esteem, inspire their imagination, and help them take on new challenges with confidence.
- "Bigfoot, You are Lovable"
- "Bigfoot Copes with Hurt Feelings"
- "Dragon Dreams and Creates"
- "Dragon Gets Bored"
Compassionate Growth Box Set Two
Support a growth mindset and help your child learn to resolve conflict with compassion.
- "Narwhal, Believe in You"
- "Narwhal Uses Teamwork"
- "Hammerhead, Mad's Not Bad"
- "Hammerhead's Recess Challenge"
Mindfulness Routines Box Set Three
Help your child practice mindfulness, learn new routines, and develop the skills to strengthen their connection to the world around them.
- "Yeti Greets the World"
- "Yeti Focuses on Her Senses"
- "Sloth's Daily Plan"
- "Sloth's First Day of School"
Open Hearts Box Set Four
Bring awareness to all there is to be grateful for and support your child in welcoming all their emotions with attention and care.
- "Honey Bear I'm Grateful for You"
- "Honey Bear's Gifts of Nature"
- "Ibex Greets His Feelings"
- "Ibex Feels Deeply"