You are a creative leader. Brand design is your specialty - digital, social media, traditional, experiential - you know how to tie it all together and own a brand’s aesthetic and own it completely. You can express the unique character, attitude, and behaviors of a brand. As Slumberkin’s Art Director, you are the big ideas person, but also will work hands-on to execute the vision along side the team. You have motivation and passion that stands out to those around you and are driven by the ability to inspire with your execution and design abilities. You are nimble and adaptable to change and redirection. You are unique in that you also love copywriting and love to dream up campaign headlines, Don Draper style.
- Provide art direction and design support for campaign executions, social content, and photo/video shoots
- Concept big ideas and innovative tactics that can span a range of platforms
- Craft compelling creative campaigns
- Provide clear art/design direction to designers
- Provide creative direction and support for campaign executions, social content, and photo/video shoots
- Execute on creative vision alongside the team, creating concept and mood boards, fleshing out the details of campaigns, and jumping in to get the work done
- Content work includes but is not limited to: website banners, social media posts, social media stories, landing pages, website overhauls, consumer programs, etc.
- Your experience:
- Minimum 7 years experience in advertising, marketing and/or graphic design for e-commerce brand(s)
- Minimum 3 years in an Art Director or equivalent
- Portfolio demonstrating integrated campaigns in social media /digital/advertising, etc
- Ideally, experience in campaign copywriting
- Program Experience: Advanced in Adobe Suite: specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Ability to work well in an open, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Compensation dependent on experience and education
- Full-time, with the flexibility to work some hours remotely
- Please upload your cover letter, portfolio, resume, social media handles, proficiency of social media and web applications/programs, and any other information that may be relevant
- You may apply via this platform or email us directly at email@example.com.