Slumberkins, an e-commerce start-up in the children’s consumer product space. Founded just three years ago, we are a rapidly growing, driven by the desire to provide resources for parents to support their child’s emotional wellness, while creating characters and products children adore. Small but mighty, we are looking to expand our team and product offerings as we expand across multiple pre-school and children’s product categories.
We are looking for a results-driven, collaborative and seasoned Media Buyer. This position will develop digital strategies and media buys with measurable KPIs to achieve advertising objectives and maximize ROI. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven and have experience in e-commerce, social media marketing, GoogleAds, and analytics.
- Provide strategic plans with supporting rationale for both ongoing and campaign specific ad buys with budget breakouts per platform and goals with associated KPIs.
- Build, manage, and optimize all paid digital media efforts.
- Build and manage all social paid media ad-sets, including cropping raw assets, inserting copy, adding click-thrus, and building custom audiences that are in line with marketing efforts.
- Manage advertising program within Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest, Google Ads, etc.
- Manage all search-ad copy that is associated with keywords and update with major sales and promotions.
- Discover new profitable paid marketing channels and work off a testing plan.
- Report outcomes of tests to marketing team to determine the viability of expansion and main areas of focused efforts to continually increase ROI.
- Maintain paid marketing calendar and reporting on performance, reporting to leadership team routinely.
- Proven experience as a Digital Media Buyer or similar role; experience in digital media is required, focus on e-commerce is preferred.
- Must have strong experience in Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords.
- Strong desire to work in a start-up culture, growing quickly to keep up with the pace of the company’s growth, with the ability to pivot direction quickly while keeping a positive, team-first attitude.
- Ability to think independently and contribute to the function and team with minimal direction.
- Strong copywriting and design skills.
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Employee discount on products
- Please upload your cover letter, resume and any other information that may be relevant.
- You may apply via this platform or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Slumberkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer