Slumberkins is seeking a driven, seasoned strategic Content Strategist with proven experience to lead multi-departmental campaigns/projects to success. A high-level thinker who also has a proven ability to keep track of details is an ideal candidate for this job. Our Content Strategist must be an outstanding idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
This hire needs to have the analytical ability necessary to gather key business and user insights, and apply their strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that’s generated. Project management experience will help the Content Strategist keep projects on track and within budget.
A detail-oriented team player, this individual has the business and marketing mind to plan coupled with the creative vision to support the team in execution to launch and guide strategic creative solutions in all formats. They must have the ability to communicate a brand’s story, and concept design sensibility to envision how content will be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics or multimedia presentations.
Slumberkins speed as a start-up requires an individual who can think on their feet, pivot as needed, and bring a positive can-do attitude to the team in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working directly with the leadership team to understand the goals of marketing, proactively considering each communication touchpoint to outline objectives and optimize performance
- Oversee and manage all marketing and creative budgets per project and quarterly to understand success and report to upper management
- Quality control of all marketing collateral, both digital and physical - last point of contact internally before any content goes live to the public to review from a strategic and creative standpoint
- Report on the results of all marketing efforts to upper management, ensuring each metrics for success is communicated and ROI understood
- Drives all campaign rollouts, working closely with each department lead to ensure content is on strategy, on time, and within budget
- Responsible for executing against all campaign briefs
- Primary communication touchpoint to execution teams, both internal and external
- Support creative team as needed leading up to, on-set, and post for video and photoshoots
- Oversight on strategy and execution for all communication touchpoints - campaigns, marketing materials, website content, social media content, etc
- Supports company on all communication platforms, including but not limited to website, newsletter, social media, in-person events
- Event management to oversee and drive all details pertaining to physical space, rentals, coordination of team members, decor, props, tech, etc
- 5+ years business/agency experience, ideally working with e-commerce brands
- Project management experience a plus
- Undergraduate degree required
- Work in-person from Vancouver, WA office.
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Employee discount on products
- Please upload your cover letter, resume and any other information that may be relevant.
- You may apply via this platform or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Slumberkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer