Slumberkins is a Direct-to-Consumer, e-commerce, children’s brand on a mission to promote emotional wellness and provide tools to help parents and caregivers raise caring, confident, and resilient children. Founded by a therapist and educator, each product addresses different themes such as Mindfulness, Authenticity, Growth Mindset, and Self-Esteem. The brand is refreshing the traditional toy industry, and resonating with parents that find community on social media platforms and seek out modern, new, and intentional products to bring into their homes. Slumberkins is on the forefront of brand building online as we expand into children’s entertainment by bringing the characters to life in a preschool television series produced by the Jim Henson Company.
Slumberkins is driven by e-commerce, social media, and our rapidly growing online community. With our team of passionate creatives, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. We are continuously thinking of creative ways to weave our culture of instilling emotional wellness at the earliest of ages through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from social media, email marketing, e-commerce, select retail partners, and entertainment, our Marketing & Communication team connects the intention and authenticity of Slumberkins and it’s characters to the hearts and minds of parents and children around the world.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a Digital Marketing Manager – you will be responsible for bringing Slumberkins’ storytelling and content to life across the digital ecosystem. As a member of the Slumberkins team, you will partner and work closely with the VP of Marketing. You will be tasked with managing campaign priorities and driving Slumberkins content and campaigns across digital channels and performance marketing/paid media. You will also collaborate and work closely with the full team including Art Director, Brand Manager, E-Commerce Manager, Social Media Manager, and Digital Designer, and have a strong understanding of all digital channels including email, site experience, social and paid media. You will own digital campaigns and launches for Slumberkins, requiring you to work closely on the logistics with the operations team as well as communicate details to the Customer Service Manager. You will be responsible for developing holistic digital consumer journeys, briefing the creative and brand team, driving successful campaign launches and sustaining/recapping performance across all digital activations. As a manager on this team you’ll also be responsible for helping drive and define future strategies and tactics that create the future for the Slumberkins Digital Brand Team.
- Create and lead all Slumberkins seasonal, monthly, and weekly plans for digital brand content.
- Lead, partner and collaborate on the briefing process, ensuring the the campaign brief is kept up to date with pertinent information and that the following creative brief is pulled together in a collaborative process by partnering with the Art Director, Digital Designer, and Social Media Manager to program and produce digital assets supporting Slumberkins Brand initiatives.
- Work closely with department leads during priority briefing process to inform, collaborate, plan, share and execute campaign priorities
- Be a thought partner, leader, executer and resource for Slumberkins brand founders and leadership.
- Develop demand by creating journeys around product collections for the Slumberkins brand on digital channels.
- Manage timelines and deliverables during creative planning and briefing process.
- Responsible for capturing and approval for campaign costs.
- Communicate clearly and effectively as you manage and implement marketing campaigns and provide informative recaps.
- Partner with team to plan and orchestrate journeys for our Slumberkins social community members across digital channels.
- Manage day-to-day process flow and project management during campaigns.
- Create and maintain campaign planning and presentation tools to share updates.
- Drive and report results that support brand and top line business goals.
- Mentoring and coaching digital brand category managers and specialists.
- Development of future best practices for digital consumer journeys.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline.
- 4+ years brand experience (digital marketing or related experience in marketing strategy, consumer marketing, marketing planning and marketing implementation)
- 2 years additional experience in lieu of a professional degree
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and expertise across digital Brand marketing management and social media content campaigns
- Ability to work full-time as a salaried employee in-office at our Vancouver, WA location.
- Personal or professional connection to the Slumberkins Brand mission. Please explain in resume or cover letter.
- Understanding of the Slumberkins mission and product lines.
- Previous experience in a direct-to-consumer, e-commerce consumer focused industry.
- Connection to and affinity for the Slumberkins Brand and Educational/Mental Health and Wellness Categories. Please detail in resume.
Slumberkins is a fast-paced startup company that looks for team members to grow with it. Slumberkins offers a collaborative work environment. No matter the role, every Slumberkins team member shares the same mission: To empower parents to raise resilient, caring, and confident children.
Slumberkins is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression.
- Please upload your cover letter, resume and any other information that may be relevant.
- You may apply via this platform or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.