DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
A little about the role:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work under the Senior E-commerce Manager and closely with the Director of Marketing. This role would be responsible for managing our digital marketing efforts including, but not limited to, PPC/SEM, paid social media advertising, display, affiliate and email marketing. We are expanding our digital marketing efforts quickly and need a person who can pivot quickly, learn new platforms and assist in launching new digital marketing efforts.
This position requires a strong background in digital marketing with hands-on experience in creating and optimizing campaigns across mediums.
- Build, optimize, and scale digital marketing campaigns to deliver on sales, CPA and ROI goals.
- Assist in developing paid digital media KPIs, budgets, and strategies.
- Partner creative team to create marketing assets and copy. Must have experience in writing and editing paid media copy for individual platforms.
- Build and manage all Google (Brand, Nonbrand, Shopping), Bing, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest audiences and campaigns.
- Learn and grow digital marketing efforts for new channels.
- Optimize campaign performance weekly through A/B testing.
- Stay on top of digital marketing industry trends and best practices.
- Manage all email marketing campaigns including writing email briefs, list growth strategy, automation, segmentation and campaign emails.
- Experience in managing paid search, paid social, display and email marketing is required. Amazon, Affiliate, Referral and Loyalty experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce and marketing platforms (Shopify, Klaviyo, Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Pinterest, etc.)
- Extremely organized with clear communication skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and solve problems under pressure.
- Strong desire to work in a start-up culture, growing quickly to keep up with the pace of the company’s growth and ability to pivot direction quickly while keeping a positive, team-first attitude.
- Ability to think independently and contribute to the team with minimal direction.
- Please upload your cover letter, resume and any other information that may be relevant.
- You may apply via this platform or email us directly at email@example.com.