DIGITAL ADVERTISING SPECIALIST - VANCOUVER, WA
We are looking for a results-driven, collaborative and seasoned Digital Advertising Specialist. The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for implementing and managing our marketing initiatives spanning PPC/SEM, social media marketing, and display advertising, as well as overseeing the maintenance of SEO. This position requires a strong background in social media marketing with hands-on experience in creating and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across mediums.
- Build, optimize, and scale effective marketing campaigns to deliver on sales, CPA, and ROI goals.
- Assist in developing paid digital media plans and strategies with budget breakouts per platform and goals with associated KPIs.
- Build and manage all social paid media ad-sets, including cropping raw assets, inserting copy, and building custom audiences that are in line with marketing efforts.
- Manage keyword bidding in Google Ads to deliver high ROAS and efficient spending.
- Manage up-to-date keywords to keep a fresh AdWord library that is in-line with current offerings.
- Optimize campaign performance through A/B testing.
- Stay on top of digital marketing industry trends and best practices.
- Maintain paid marketing calendar and reporting on performance, reporting to leadership team routinely.
- Experience in optimizing paid search, social and display campaigns is required.
- Strong knowledge of ad platforms (Facebook, Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Amazon, etc.).
- Strong desire to work in a start-up culture, growing quickly to keep up with the pace of the company’s growth, with the ability to pivot direction quickly while keeping a positive, team-first attitude.
- Ability to think independently and contribute to the function and team with minimal direction.
- Strong copywriting and design skills.
- Please upload your cover letter, resume and any other information that may be relevant.
- You may apply via this platform or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.