NETSUITE SYSTEM ANALYST | VANCOUVER, WA
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated System Analyst to manage our company’s vital operating systems. This individual will be responsible for owning the administration and strategic expansion of the most important operating systems. This role will be tasked with overseeing security and uptime requirements, fielding and prioritizing user requests, implementing solutions, and working closely with key stakeholders. As the company grows you will be responsible for translation and technical implementation of business needs in the existing system – from specification, to configuration, to roll-out.
This position is based in the Vancouver, WA headquarters and reports to the Vice President of Operations.
- Assume full ownership of NetSuite ERP. Duties include: deployment and testing of third-party applications, customizations, and custom objects to meet evolving business needs; maintenance of integrations with NetSuite and other third-party systems; user training and documentation; and frontline support.
- Work with the Finance and Operations teams to create, document, and implement sustainable business processes around data integrity, change protocols, and customization.
- Serve as the main point of contact between users, leadership, and our vendors.
- Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including system performance, scheduled jobs, and integrations
- Create and manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, integrations, reports and dashboards
- Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements, system specifications, workflows and process documentation
- Develop relationships with NetSuite and third-party vendor teams to effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support and training to NetSuite users, while consistently working toward best practices and process improvement
- Responsible for maintaining and refreshing the sandbox environment
- Review upgrades to evaluate impact on processes, configurations and customizations
- Install and upgrade computer components and software and integrate automation processes
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Create security strategy and ensure execution through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Lead desktop support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Technology related field
- 5 years of ERP System Applications/Process experience.
- At least 2 years of exposure to NetSuite systems administration required. NetSuite Suite Cloud Developer certification desired
- Project experience with SuiteFlows, Analytics, and scheduling. Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
- Working knowledge of virtualization
- Strong understanding of industry standard business practices in Accounting, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, Windows OS, Mac OS
- Strong attentiveness to detail and a proven dedication to ensuring security, operability, and stability of vital systems
- Experience working with users and demonstrated empathy for their needs. Proven desire to make business processes better
- Ability to comfortably jump between technical and non-technical audiences (including vendors) and communicate clearly with both
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
Slumberkins is a fast-paced startup company that looks for team members to grow with it. Slumberkins offers a collaborative work environment. No matter the role, every Slumberkins team member shares the same mission: To empower parents to raise resilient, caring, and confident children.
Slumberkins is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression.
Please submit a cover letter with your application.
Job Type: Full-time