OPERATIONS SPECIALIST - SALES ORDER MANAGEMENT & REPORTING
About the Position:
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated Operations Specialist to ensure efficient and accurate processing of orders from all of our sales channels. This individual will work closely with Customer Service, E-commerce, Wholesale, Accounting, and our 3PL fulfillment partners to ensure that each of our customers receives the quality and service they expect from Slumberkins and that orders and inventory are reconciled appropriately.
This position is based in the Vancouver, WA headquarters and reports to the Sr. Director of Operations.
Sales Order Management
- Back-end management of orders from all sales channels within the ERP
- Daily execution of order handoff to the 3PL and fulfillment confirmation as notified
- Track open order statuses and ensure that all orders migrate through operating systems and are shipped within the specified shipping window
- Reconcile order fulfillment across all systems on a weekly basis to ensure no orders are missed during the fulfillment process, using ERP reports for efficiency
- Own the assurance of proper system flows for sales orders, cash sales, and fulfillment
- Work closely with the customer service and 3PL teams to resolve order delays and errors
- Ensure that fulfillment standards and service level agreements (SLAs) are upheld by 3PL
- Take part in 3PL meetings semi-annually to ensure all policies and key performance indicators (KPIs) are maintained
- Drive customer experience enhancement through identification and suggestion of how orders are shipped and delivered
- Maintain and build upon existing reports and department distribution cadences
- Establish and track new, meaningful department reports/measurements for department and leadership review
- Create ad hoc reports and communicate insights from transaction-level sales and operational data
- Assist with testing and implementation of software enhancements/additions as the company grows
- Ensure company profitability by operating within departmental budget
- Support other tasks and teams as needed
- Proven experience in fulfillment, logistics, or a related field
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Self-starter with the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Flexibility and adaptability to ever changing environment
- Strong written and oral communications
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking to improve efficiency
- Technical skills to navigate various software systems for managing inventory and fulfillment, including troubleshooting and resolving software issues as they arise
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Dropbox
- Preferred Software Experience: NetSuite, Shopify
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or another relevant field
Slumberkins is a fast-paced startup company that looks for team members to grow with it. Slumberkins offers a collaborative work environment. No matter the role, every Slumberkins team member shares the same mission: To empower parents to raise resilient, caring, and confident children.
Slumberkins is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression.
Please submit a cover letter with your application.
Job Type: Full-time