VICE PRESIDENT OF GROWTH
Slumberkins is a Direct-to-Consumer, e-commerce children’s brand on a mission to promote emotional wellness and provide tools to help parents and caregivers raise caring, confident, and resilient children. Founded by a therapist and educator, each product addresses different themes such as Mindfulness, Authenticity, Growth Mindset, and Self-Esteem.
Slumberkins welcomes diversity. Your uniqueness is an asset to our team. We encourage you to “come as you are”. Regardless of your race, gender, orientation, age, religion, or disability, you’re encouraged to join us if you have the skills required to succeed in this role.
About the Position:
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated Vice President of Growth to inform the company’s revenue vision and to help take us to the next level.
As an integral part of our executive leadership, you will help to define our growth strategy, and implement systems to execute on that strategy.
- Oversee all revenue growth while ensuring a single vision across all departments. Hold yourself and the team accountable to hitting these growth goals.
- Maximize customer acquisition and retention while delivering a cohesive experience across all methods of customer contact.
- Explore and develop new markets with an emphasis on growth, profit, and return on investment.
- Optimize our team by developing, attracting, and retaining talent to maintain a results and growth driven culture.
- Explore, strategize, and execute emerging channel opportunities that have not yet been tested into, supporting our broader goal of channel diversification.
- Maintain and evolve a testing framework to expand our volume & pace of learning across the business.
- Manage the largest piece of our marketing budget with a focus on optimizing customer acquisition costs while delivering on revenue growth objectives.
- Own the business-critical KPIs related to growth (volume, CAC, retention, LTV/payback) including the achievement of weekly and monthly KPIs
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Proven experience in growth/revenue, or a related field
- Prior ownership of P&L within ecommerce or direct to consumer business
- Ability to successfully identify, evaluate, and capitalize on new business opportunities
- Self-starter with the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Flexibility and adaptability to ever changing environment
- Strong written and oral communications
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking to improve efficiency
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration
Slumberkins is a fast-paced startup company that looks for team members to grow with it. Slumberkins offers a collaborative work environment. No matter the role, every Slumberkins team member shares the same mission: To empower parents to raise resilient, caring, and confident children.
Please submit a cover letter with your application.
Job Type: Full-time