Campaign Marketing Manager
ABOUT THE POSITION
As Campaign Marketing Manager, you will oversee marketing initiatives that support both brand awareness and sales efforts. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will work closely with multiple department leads in the areas of Community, Creative, Operations, and eCommerce. You will be tasked with managing and implementing marketing initiatives, prioritizing and driving Slumberkins content and campaigns across channels and performance marketing. You will bring a strong understanding of all digital channels including email, site experience, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, social and paid media as well as the point person for campaign management. You will be responsible for working with the team to devise consumer journeys, briefing relevant team members on your program’s status and KPIs, creating structure while being nimble to the needs of the company. You will review all content before it goes live for consistency, final approval, and deployment as needed. This role is additionally responsible for exploring and defining future strategies and tactics to expand marketing channels.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with the marketing team, collaborating, planning, sharing and executing campaigns.
- Day-to-day management of email marketing (currently Klaviyo), SMS marketing, affiliate and influencer marketing, and project managing campaigns in Asana.
- Directly support the team to ensure success of campaigns and marketing initiatives at all times, across all channels.
- Work with managers to ensure spending is aligned with budgets and ROI is understood and communicated to leadership routinely.
- Outline timelines and workflow of all marketing campaigns to deliver on sales and engagement goals while maximizing ROI both from a monetary and human resource perspective.
- Work with the team to optimize marketing communication performances through A/B testing.
- Increase product demand by creating customer journeys on digital channels. Work closely with team to map journeys by customer segmentation and where they fall within the customer funnel and which communication channels they participate within.
- Research and implement industry trends and best practices, as applicable.
BRIEFS & REPORTING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own Campaign Briefs, oversee marketing calendar, and analyze performance to be able to lead the team.
- Update monthly spend against performance to balance budget.
- Report on campaign performance to the leadership team routinely with Executive Summaries as well as weekly updates.
- Compile team feedback and data for Post Mortems on all major campaign initiatives.
Support VP of Marketing with the annual Marketing Communications Plan, working withdirect reports to gather input on strategy and specific tactics to reach goals.
- Provide consumer insight reports to VP of Marketing to inform strategy and segmentation from google analytics, newsletter, facebook, etc on a routine basis.
Conduct Annual Reviews for any direct reports in-line with company practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline.
8+ years brand experience (digital marketing or related experience in marketingstrategy, consumer marketing, marketing planning and marketing implementation)
Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and expertise across Digital Brandmarketing management and social media content campaigns
- Ability to work full-time as a salaried employee in-office at our Vancouver, WA location.
- Personal or professional connection to the Slumberkins Brand mission.
Slumberkins is a fast-paced startup company that looks for team members to grow with it. Slumberkins offers a collaborative work environment. No matter the role, every Slumberkins team member shares the same mission: To empower parents to raise resilient, caring, and confident children.
Slumberkins is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression.
Please submit a cover letter with your application.