ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Copywriter with dual strength in short form headline, digital ad campaign, and PDP copy, as well as long form blog, article, website, and thought leadership pieces. This position is based in the Vancouver, WA headquarters, with remote work acceptable in certain situations. You will have no direct reports but will have considerable peer and vendor coordination, and report to our Sr Art Director. This position will also help support and collaborate with our Social Media Manager, Director of Therapeutic Content, Educator Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, VP of Community and VP of Marketing, as well as our Digital Ads team. This requires a self starter who should be able to prioritize workload, pivot quickly based on the needs of the business while turning content around quickly with minimal information. Proven experience with brand copywriting is a must.
- Actively participating in concept meetings and work with creative team to bring campaigns to life
- Writing and/or proofing all marketing content including but not limited to emails, digital ads, blogs, catalog, mailings, inserts, social media copy when needed, etc.
- Writing for multiple audience segments, as well as varying levels of brand awareness
- Any web needs including landing pages, banners, PDPs, etc.
- SEO copywriting for website/Blog content
- Other projects as assigned including Amazon A+, and print collateral
- Maintain copy docs and communicate with stakeholders throughout projects timeline
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Self-starter with the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Flexibility and adaptability to ever changing environment
- Strong written and oral communications
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking to improve efficiency
Slumberkins is a fast-paced startup company that looks for team members to grow with it. Slumberkins offers a collaborative work environment. No matter the role, every Slumberkins team member shares the same mission: To empower parents to raise resilient, caring, and confident children.
Slumberkins is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression.
Please submit a cover letter with your application.