JR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Slumberkins is a Direct-to-Consumer, e-commerce children’s brand on a mission to promote emotional wellness and provide tools to help parents and caregivers raise caring, confident, and resilient children. Founded by a therapist and educator, each product addresses different themes such as Mindfulness, Authenticity, Growth Mindset, and Self-Esteem. The brand is refreshing the traditional toy industry and resonating with parents who find community on social media platforms and seek out modern, new, and intentional products to bring into their homes.
About The Position:
We are looking for a motivated Jr Graphic Designer to join our growing team that is comfortable in the startup world. This position is based in the Vancouver, WA headquarters with remote work acceptable in certain situations. You will have no direct reports but will have considerable peer and vendor coordination, and report to the Senior Art Director.
- Designing for all Slumberkins channels (website, email, ads, social media, etc.)
- STRONG production skills (retouching, video editing, print production)
- Jumping back and forth on production and design with quick turnaround deadlines
- Designing wireframes and templates for website
- Support creative team with illustration needs (icons, patterns, typography, etc)
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Self-starter with the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Flexibility and adaptability to ever changing environment
- Strong written and oral communications
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking to improve efficiency
Slumberkins is a fast-paced startup company that looks for team members to grow with it. Slumberkins offers a collaborative work environment. No matter the role, every Slumberkins team member shares the same mission: To empower parents to raise resilient, caring, and confident children.
Slumberkins is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression.
Please submit a cover letter and a link to your portfolio with your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Entry