- Product is age-graded for 3+
- Game Box Dimensions: 12.5" x 11.5" x 2". Made from paperboard.
- Gameboard Dimensions: 20" x 20". Made from paperboard.
- Game Spinner measures: 6" x 6". Made from paperboard & plastic.
- Challenge & Bonus Cards: 2.5" x 3.5".
- Feelings Tokens measure 1.25" round. Made from paperboard.
- Feelings Tree (2 pieces assembled) measures: 3.65" x 2.8" x 0.25". Made from beech wood.
- Pawns measure: 2" x 1.4" x 0.5". Made from medium-density fiberboard.
- Cooperative gameplay suggested for 2-5 players.
- See the size chart for a complete list of sizes for all of our products
Fantastic family game
We are so happy with this game! Fun for the whole family and gets us talking & moving. We bought a 2nd one & donated it to our local game cafe, hoping to share the magic of Slumberkins!
Cute peaceful game for toddlers too
My almost 3yo loved playing this! We read the cards out and it’s the cutest thing to hear him repeat the affirmations after you. He loves to move each character and flip the tokens to put on the tree. The only thing would be to have more fun actions and to make the pegs on the tree just a little longer for little hands.
My grandchildren of all ages love this game and the Slumberkins and stories! The children range from 7 to 20 years old!
Great game for all ages
I got the game for my practice, peds rehab psychology, but my toddler is so in love with it I've been taking it back and forth everyday. It's her first board game and we have to play multiple times each day. It's been easy to adjust to different learning levels by changing what cards are in the deck. At home it's affirmations and movement, at work it's movement and reflections with older kids, and reflections and affirmations in family sessions. I love this game and probably need a second one.
New family favorite!
We absolutely love this game! My 6, 4, and 2 year old love to play this game and it’s a great way to help them to play together. I love that it’s helping them with their emotional growth and how to work together to achieve a goal. This game is the new family favorite!