A Toolkit for Emotional Well-Being
The Feels story follows Yeti on a journey of self-discovery as she meets her feelings; scared, mad, sad, worried, and calm and learns how to take care of each one. The set helps little ones become more aware of their emotions, recognize them as healthy and normal, and offers tools to help regulate and support them.
- Builds awareness of your child’s emotional experiences by prompting them to pay attention to their thoughts and body sensations.
- Validates their feelings as okay and healthy, as “friends” we need to accept and get to know in order to understand what they need.
- It offers concrete tools for coping with the whole spectrum of Feels.
- Creates space between emotional reactions and behavioral responses, building self-management, and self-regulation skills.
- Teaches the importance of self-kindness and compassion when tougher feelings arise.